F-M Youth Participation Scholarship Program
Join this program for just a $5.00 one time investment!
This scholarship program is special to the Fargo-Moorhead Association. When you enroll for just $5.00, your youth bowler can earn up to $70 in a season for their SMART scholarship account. Youth bowlers must participate for 4 consecutive years, with 2/3rd of the games bowled, to be eligible for the scholarship. Their points will begin accumulating as soon as the bowler is enrolled. Points are worth $10 each.
How do you earn scholarship?
- Bowl 2/3rds of the games in their league (2 points)
- Participate in the All-City Youth Tournament (1 point per event)
- Participate in the Holiday Scholarship Tournament (1 point)
- Participate in the Regional Tournament (1 point per event)
- Participate in the State Youth Tournament (1 point per event)